Are you interested in pursuing a career in medicine or another health profession? Do you enjoy volunteering and community service? Are you interested in meeting new people and making new friends?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, then the Pre-Medical Association may be for you! Let us be a part of your incredible journey of becoming a healthcare professional. It's going to be an amazing adventure. And with the Pre-Medical Association, it's a decision you won't regret.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Pre-Medical Association. Some of these include:
- Experience and education in the health field
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
- Socials and other networking opportunities
- Access to guest speakers at General Meetings
- Opportunities to meet with healthcare professionals
- Advice, resources, and up-to-date information on your journey to professional school
- Close ties with the John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM)
- Sister organization of the Medical Student Mentorship Program (MSMP)